The Globe Theatre is a centennial theatre located in the heart of The Broadway Downtown Theatre District. It is the oldest functioning theatre in the district and has the title of the First Legitimate Broadway Theatre.
The Globe features multiple spaces for all types of events. We can accommodate groups up to 1900. The main event space features a flat floor with no fixed seating which allows customized floor plans for all events whether they are receptions, seated events, concerts and themed events involving lounge seating and customized vignettes. Our location is ideal for an offsite corporate meeting with it’s unique glassed in room ideal for a/v presentations for up to 70 theatre style seated. The Glassed Room is connected to a split level mezzanine overlooking the main stage. Perfect for networking events and it features catering and beverage service.
• Custom lighting for stage and architectural elements
• State of the Art Sound System. Laser Show
•Special FX. Catering, DJ’s, Live Bands, Acrobats, Models, Full Audio/Visual Services available
• Easy load in for all production from our alley access. No ramps or stairs
• Perfect film location with complete separate looks from an Alley in New York, Raw underground basement space to a three level baroque centennial theatre dating back to 1913. No steps from curbside to the main stage allowing smooth camera rolling from outdoors inside the theatre.
• Sub-level greenroom with private stair to stage left, private restroom, VIP Lounge and Presidential Balcony
•Concert level 24’ x 16’ x 4’ stage in the main theatre that features a portable catwalk 5’ x 22’ perfect for fashion shows and performances reaching into the audience
The Globe Theatre has no reviews yet.