Our eclectic venue is nestled in the countryside between Kenosha and Lake Geneva, and a short drive from Chicago and Milwaukee.
Our eclectic venue is nestled in the countryside between Kenosha and Lake Geneva, and a short drive from Chicago and Milwaukee. Our scenic grounds include indoor and outdoor space for flexible accommodations. When you choose Stein Farms for your wedding, we offer a number of packages to fit your unique needs so you can enjoy your special day without any hassle or compromise. Whichever package you choose; you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy from the moment you check in on Friday to your check-out at noon on Sunday.
Our Barn and Lodge package makes our three main attractions available for your ceremony and reception. A graceful bridge leading to the island is a picture perfect entrance for you and your guests. Oak Island, our outdoor venue, provides a beautiful backdrop for your ceremony and our pavilion, poised atop our island and intertwined with its natural beauty, is a beautiful spot for your exchanging of vows.
For indoor weddings, our barn is a marriage of luxurious beauty and rustic charm. Flowing drapery and other elegant touches makes our barn a great location for your dinner as well as your ceremony. The barn seats anywhere from 50 to 275 guests.
Stein Farms Services Include:
- Your choice of 3 ceremony areas with amazing natural landscaping.
- Beautiful wedding parlor for Bride and Bridesmaid's.
- Cheret house allows for men to prepare and shoot hoops to relax.
- Over 50 acres of stunning natural beauty including an enchanted oak tree forest, charming river view and willow field.
- Walk-in Cooler with 3 unique beer taps, for 3 different beers. Bar back cooler for extra cooling needs.
- Parking lot - 136 cars with attendants and area lighting.
- We can seat over 250 guests.
- White classic wedding chairs for dining and white chairs for the ceremony.
- 10 High top cocktail tables for Lodge or ceremony sites.
- Round tables will accommodate between 8 and 10 people.
- Rectangle tables will accommodate 8 to 10 people. (Or you can mix and match tables)
- Tables, high tops and chairs are included in the rental fee.
- Stein Farms crew takes charge of garbage removal and keeps venue clean during the event.
- Premium sound systems are located in Barn, Lodge and ceremony site, and are included in the rent.
- 100 MBPS Wi-Fi is also available in the Barn, Lodge and Cheret house.
- All paper products are included. Toilet paper, tissue paper, paper towels & sanitizing soap.
- Unlimited time for rehearsal. (Monday - Thursday prior to the event).
- Interest Free Payment Plan designed by you.
- You may select your own license caterer.
- You may also supply your own Alcohol, but we require a local township licensed bartender.
We offer an interest free payment plan for couples. If this is something you are interested in please contact Stein Farms for additional details.
1 Day Event - 10:00 am - 12:30 am - Morning clean-up
Friday - $6500
Saturday - $7500
Sunday - $5500
Holidays - $7500
3 Day Wedding Weekend Check-in (Friday 2:00 pm - Sunday 2:00 pm)
Barn, Lodge, Ceremony site & lodging in the Cheret House (sleeps 12-14)
Friday - Sunday - $10,500.00
* * * * * * * *
Here are 2 of of the 22 events from 2017.
November 4, 2017 - Indoor Ceremony
June Wedding - Outside & Inside event
Please let me know when you would like to tour as we are booking quickly.
If you would like to tour Stein Farms - Please go to www.SteinFarms.com and click on Book a tour button at the top of the page and select date and time you would like to tour.
Stein Farms has no reviews yet.